- Written by Ashley
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 107649
BLACKBELT 1st DAN
Experience needed - Minimum 6 months from last grading and minimum 40 lessons.
Pass Mark - 55.
RENRAKU WAZA (Combination Techniques).
1. Yoi - Zenkutsu dacha kaman - Step forward into zenkutsu dacha - Chudan nukite uchi - Sit back to naname zenkutsu dachi - Gedan shuto uchi uke - Sit back to neko ashi dachi - Chudan uchi uke - Step forward to kokutsu dachi - Chudan shuto uchi uke - Return to kamae. (See Notes A & B).
2a. Yoi - Zenkutsu dacha kamae - Jodan oi zuki - Chudan gyaku zuki - Jodan uraken uchi - Half step jodan sekkyaku zuki - Complete step into zenkutsu dachi - chudan gyaku zuki - Guard - Return to kamae. (See Notes A & B).
2b. Yoi - Zenkutsu dacha kamae - Slide forward - Gedan shut uchi uke - Jodan Gyaku zuki - Shuto uchi - Stepping backwards jodan shuto soto uke - Chudan gyaku zuki - Guard - Return to kamae. (See Notes A & B).
3a. Yoi - Zenkutsu dacha kamae - Chudan mae geri - Chudan mawashi geri - Chudan ushiro geri - Surikomi chudan yoko geri kekomi - Jodan mae tobi geri - Land in zenkutsu dachi - Guard - Return to kamae. (see Notes A & B).
3b. Yoi - Zenkutsu dacha kamae - Surikomi chudan mawashi geri - Chudan ushiro mawashi geri - Surikorni ashi barai - Land in zenkutsu dachi - Chuan gyaku zuki - Guard - Return to kamae. (See Notes A & B).
4. Bassai Dai. Front View.
Bassai Dai. Rear View.
5. Kururunfa. Front view.
Kururunfa. Rear view.
MAKIWARA WAZA - Pad work using three pad holders (Left & Right side).
6.(Tsuki & Uchi) - Student to choose three techniques from Appendix 2 (Note D)
7. (Keri) - Student ``to choose three techniques from Appendix 2. (See Notes C & D).
8. Ippon Kumite. Student to choose two different attacks from Appendix 1. Demonstrate three different defences against each attack. Defender and attacker to start in Zenkutsu dacha kamae.
9. Hokei Kumite. Student to choose any three Hokei Kumites. (See Note A).
10. Shiai Kumite 1 - Competition sparring using competition rules.
A. 1,2a, 2b, 3a, 3b & 9 are to be performed in both left and right kamae.
B. 1, 2a, 2b, 3a & 3b when instructed by examiner to return to kamae, if student has finished in left guard they should move back in left guard. If finished in right guard they should take one step back, change into left guard and move back in left guard.
C. 7 initial 3 sets are to be performed with Precision & Control (Lightest & Slightest of contact)
D. 6 & 7 Performed using alternate limbs.
- Please refer to calendar regarding grading don’t forget to put the right number key in for your belt size!
- Subscribe to the YouTube channel to access your syllabus training!
- Refer to facebook to access the best offer #alwaysgivingback #onemonthtrainingfree #
- Next grading 1st September 2018, Sensei